Avacs Live forum

8:47 amPosts: 5 AVACS Live Chat are amazing chat for phone and computer Chat that is always with you. join and enjoy with us ... 1 ability to communicate in diffrent rooms depending on user interests. 2 Creating of the common rooms available to al
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Confirm Nick Restore (New Option in Avacs mobile version)
Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 am by Heart Buyer

» Idea for developing forum
Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 am by Heart Buyer

» Terms, Rules and warnings of Avacs Live Chat
Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am by Heart Buyer

» Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010
Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 am by Heart Buyer

» Features of new version 2.2.0
Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 am by Heart Buyer

» More categories in forum
Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 am by Heart Buyer

» Visit these links
Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 am by Heart Buyer

» Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !
Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 am by Heart Buyer

» Other forums are copying this forums's style lol !
Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 am by Heart Buyer

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is quingiust

Our users have posted a total of 54 messages in 16 subjects

Share | 
 

 Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Top posters
Top posters


Posts : 1
Points : 13841
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 29
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010   Sun May 16, 2010 3:01 pm

I am using nokia n91 which file is supported to my mobile phone? .jad or .jar
please do reply, really want to try this new chat software, i am using mig33 now days, it's quite boringgggggggggg tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayur_32
Top posters
Top posters


Posts : 9
Points : 13892
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010   Sun May 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Sandy wrote:
I am using nokia n91 which file is supported to my mobile phone? .jad or .jar
please do reply, really want to try this new chat software, i am using mig33 now days, it's quite boringgggggggggg tongue

1st of all thanx for joining AVACS.foruml.biz Sandy.

.jar file is supported to your mobile...and this software need GPRS on handset... i'll promise you .. AVACS LIVE CHAT gonna change your life Razz i'll promise you..enjoy your stay here Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Top posters
Top posters
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 13892
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010   Sun May 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Mayur_32 wrote:
Sandy wrote:
I am using nokia n91 which file is supported to my mobile phone? .jad or .jar
please do reply, really want to try this new chat software, i am using mig33 now days, it's quite boringgggggggggg tongue

1st of all thanx for joining AVACS.foruml.biz Sandy.

.jar file is supported to your mobile...and this software need GPRS on handset... i'll promise you .. AVACS LIVE CHAT gonna change your life Razz i'll promise you..enjoy your stay here Smile cheers

THX FOR JOINING US SANDY !! cheers !!!!

MAyUR Is right avacs gonna change your life Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avacs.foruml.biz
tony
Top posters
Top posters


Posts : 4
Points : 13851
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010   Sun May 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Mayur_32 wrote:
Sandy wrote:
I am using nokia n91 which file is supported to my mobile phone? .jad or .jar
please do reply, really want to try this new chat software, i am using mig33 now days, it's quite boringgggggggggg tongue

1st of all thanx for joining AVACS.foruml.biz Sandy.

.jar file is supported to your mobile...and this software need GPRS on handset... i'll promise you .. AVACS LIVE CHAT gonna change your life Razz i'll promise you..enjoy your stay here Smile cheers

THX FOR JOINING US SANDY !! cheers !!!!

MAyUR Is right avacs gonna change your life Laughing Very Happy



I got this version !! thanks mayur! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heart Buyer
Top posters
Top posters
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 10751
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 105
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 am

N91 is a part of N series nokia.. All N series are symbian cel phones... And symbian phones support both files jad and jar... Also the support sis file... Jar and jad both files of avacs chat will support by n91...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Only panda born in U.S. in 2010 named 'Po'
» Could one of Tapas be guilty and the McCanns not know?
» CDO convention book 2010()^^
» Darlene and Alan Nevil -- Found Deceased 8/17/2010
» Downton Abbey (US version)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avacs Live forum :: Welcome to the AVACS :: AVACS LIVE CHAT (Download's)-
Jump to: